Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Psylocke now in color


Psylocke, Photoshop CS3, 9x12", 2009.

Here is the final colors for my Psylocke piece. Wish I had more time to come up with a better background, but I needed to close the door on this one. I have Thor left to color up before leaving for the Heroes Con this weekend. I'm also trying to finish up a little 2009 Sketchbook for this years show. It will probably end up being 20 pages or so with mostly line art and some commission work that I've done from the past year or so. I will post more about it later.

The other exciting news, at least I think of it as pretty cool, is that my Nightcrawler piece was chosen to be on the Daily Devaitions page on Devaint Art.com. That blew my mind, never even knew about that before. I have gotten a ton of responses since they posted that up, it's amazing how many people are on that site.
Keep checking back for more updates. HeroesCon is just 3 days away and counting. Come visit us at table SP-340 in the artist alley.

No comments: