Friday, April 17, 2009

Boone Comicon Tomorrow

Hello, sorry for the delay in posts this week. I have been trying to finish up some stuff before the Boone Comicon tomorrow. If you are in the area, please come by and support the con. I will be doing 8x10 character head sketches in color for $10 if anyone is interested. I will also be selling prints and original art as well.


Captain Marvel, Photoshop CS3, 9x15", 2009.

Thought I'd share this Shazam drawing that I did last year for a commission. I've wanted to recolor it for awhile now because I was not very pleased with how the first version turned out. I spent a few hours working on it one night this week and was so into it that I totally forgot to save it from time to time (stupid mistake). Well, my computer decided to do an update, which resulted in a restart of my system and all that work disappeared. So actually this is the third version of this little drawing. But I'm finally starting to get comfortable with Photoshop again and hopefully I can produce more colorful and dynamic images this year. This image will be available as a print at this years cons too.

And in other news, I finally started up a Deviant Art account: http://sweatybuffalo.deviantart.com/.
So please feel free to visit there as well as here for more updates on my artwork.

No comments: