Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Squeezing one last 2009 post in before midnight. It has been one heck of a year. I'm still getting used to juggle the art career with a regular day job, and I have to say that I wish I could work full time on the art. Here's hoping that 2010 will be the year I can finally achieve that.
Onto the actual post now...

Ghostrider, Blue pencil on bristol, 9x12", 2009.

U-Go-Girl, Blue pencil on bristol, 9x12", 2009.

Black Knight, Blue pencil on bristol, 9x12", 2009.

Gamorrean Guard, Copics on bristol, 14x17", 2009.

I've included some things that I have been working on as of late. Which is mostly commissions and one very special side project (that will hopefully get me out of said day job). To anyone who I have commissions from out there, sorry things are taking so long. I'm slowly getting them done and thank you for being so patient with me. I will try to post prelims of all the ones that I have started, so you know I'm working on them. As you can see above, I'm still in the planning stages on a couple pieces, (Black Knight you still need a lot work) but I thought I'd share anyway. I also posted up a finished piece of another Star Wars character, a Gamorrean Guard. I'm really starting to get into those and I'm sure there will be more to come.

Well, that's it for 2009. It was a great year, learned lots about this business of comics and hopefully will learn more in 2010. Hope everyone has a Happy and safe New Year. Later.

No comments: