Sunday, August 2, 2009

Update... finally

Nightcrawler, Copic markers on bristol, 9x12", 2009.


Poison Ivy, Copic markers on bristol, 9x12", 2009.



Firestar, Rhino, X-23, Flash, Copic marks on sketch cards, 2.5x3.5", 2009.



Supergirl, Orange pencil on back of my sketchbook, 5.5x8.5", 2009.



Darkseid, Copic markers on bound sketch book, 8.5x11", 2009.

Sorry folks... I know it's been a whole month since I posted anything new on here. I've been busy trying to finish up a ton of commissions. Here are the ones that I've completed so far. Thanks again to everyone that requested work. I had fun doing a lot of these. I will try to start updating again more frequently than I have been.
As for other news I received conformation the Baltimore Con table, so that is all set up for October. This will be the first convention that I do outside of North Carolina and I'm super excited for it. I want to try and do more finished pieces to sell as prints, so any suggestions for new work would be cool. Hope everyone is doing well and keep checking back for new stuff. Later.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Good Luck at Baltimore Con!

Bigfoot in Lenoir said...

OMG!! Rhino! That is awesome! You keep amazing me with your talent.

kamagra said...

Awesome, I just loved what you did. I think we need more drawers like you! Everything is brilliant and you've got a lot of talent, indeed. 23jj